WFP Innovation Accelerator hosted an expert panel at Goals House in Berlin, Germany, on 21 September 2020, as a side event to the 75th session of the United Nations General Assembly (UNGA) activities, on the subject of "Scaling Innovations to Disrupt Global Hunger."
- Bayly Mattes: Director Equality Programs EMEA, Salesforce;
- Jeffrey Oatham: Director of CSR & Sustainability, Delivery Hero;
- Joyce Shen: Investment & Operating Partner, Tenfore Holdings; Lecturer, University of California - Berkeley; and
- Saswati Bora: Head of Food Systems Innovation, World Economic Forum;
- Moderated by Bernhard Kowatsch, head of the WFP Innovation Accelerator.